Home Pride Cementitious Grout is polymer modified grout. which is used for filling tile joints of 1 mm to 3 mm in both interior and exterior area. It is recommended for ceramic, vitrified, non vitrified tiles and stones.
- Advantage: Easy maintenance, non shrinking and non cracking for tile joint 1-3 mm hard and durable, economic.
- Applications: Residencial, commercial, institution, hospital, schools.
- Coverage: Varies with tiles size and grout width
( Tile Length + Tile Breadth ) X Tile Thickness X Joint width X Specific gravity = Kg/sq mtr Specific gravity =1.75 The length+ Joint width )The bredth + joint width.
- Mixing Ratio : Used approximately 400 ml of water or Home Pride Grout admix for 1 kg of Grout.
- Colour: Available in all colour as per shade card.
- Packaging: 1kg and 10 Kg & 20 Kg bags.