White primer is a base coat which is used as under coat as base coat in order to ensure a uniform constituency for long life of paint and moreover primer prevent possibility of chipping of paint in future
- Advantage: by applying primer there is less consumption of paint. New and maintanence work like, sand plaster, old plaster, block, brick.
- Applications: ready to use – mix thoroughly before use apply on, new and maintanence work.
- Coverage: 9-10 sq. Meter per litre. Actual coverage will very depending on surface and applicable method.
- Colour: Available in white and cream.
- Packaging: 10 litre & 20 litre.