Textured paint is a physically drying paint containing specially selected filling materials based on a polyvinyl acetate emulsion. Textured
paint can be applied on interior and exterior surfaces. High or low textured will be depend upon choice of tools.
- Advantage: Highly stronger, shock and impact resistance , can be applied from 12-15 mm in one application.
- Applications: surface must be clean, free of loose paint, chalk grease and dust. Patch damaged areas and chalk open joints. If any area are peeled, cracked or blistered the condition causing this must be corrected for successful painting. Metal parts such as nail heads, should be
wiped clean and primed with the appropriate metal, primer. New plaster work (PH greater then 10) has to cure properly and should be primed with one (1) or two (2) coats of wall sealer. If mildew is present removes all traces with a solution of ammonia. CAUTION : use protective clothing and work goggles when applying ammonia solution. WARNING : scraping or sanding of old paint may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIS EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD AVOID EXPOSURE. New plaster must be allowed to cure (30-60 days).
- Suitable Surface: panelling, concrete blocks, cracking plaster, finished or unfinished drywall, raw wood and cement particle board. Our assortment contains different structurverlite, rusty, superfine, simple finish, perlina.
- Coverage: Depend on the surface & finished.
- Colour: white can be tinted.
- Applicable: Brush, roller or airless spray
- Packaging: 20 Litre. 30 Litre.