Home Pride PU Adhesive
Designed especially for interior and exterior floor and wall installations of all types of ceramic tile, vitreous, semi-vitreous tile, glass mosaic tiles, precast terrazzo, engineered stone, metal tiles, and natural stones over concrete and on a variety of substrates including metal substrates and drywall boards.
- Concrete Masonry & Brick Masonry
- Cement Mortar Beds & Plaster
- Metal floors and walls
- Tile and Stone
- Wood & Plywood
- Cement Backer Board
- Cement Terrazzo
- Engineered stones & Marbles
- Apply adhesive to the substrate with the flat side of the trowel, pressing firmly to work into the surface.
- Comb on additional adhesive with the notched side. Use the proper-sized notched trowel to ensure full bedding of the tile.
- Check adhesive for complete coverage by periodically removing a tile and inspecting bedding adhesive transfer onto the back of the tile.
- This product contains cement & silica. This product can be irritating to the eyes and skin.
- Avoid eye contact and prolong contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- If eye contact occurs flush with water for 15 minutes and consult with a physician.
- Do not breathe dust, wear a P2-type respiratory mask, Gloves, Goggles, and Dust masks should be worn.
- One year from the date of MFG in original closed packaging.
- Store in a cool & dry place.