Home Pride Wall Plaster
Home Pride Wall Plaster is a single-component polymer-modified cement-based repair mortar. It is designed for thin-layer applications on concrete surfaces. Its prime usage is to prepare concrete surfaces before the application of a protective coating system. Surface irregularities of up to 3mm can be filled with a scrape coat application. Ideally suited for filling blow holes and all surface blemishes. The use of specially selected and formulated polymers means subsequent curing of the Home Pride Wall Plaster coat is applicable for both internal & external applications.
Features & Advantages
- Easy to use. Only add water and mix properly.
- Application both interior & exterior. Cost saving, environment friendly.
- A repair coat to cover and make good irregular finishes to
smooth concrete surfaces.
- Shrink Filling, blow holes & small areas of honeycombing age compensating.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- As a skim coat before application of the protective coating and paint systems.
- Low permeability.
- Ceiling Walls
- It is designed for thin-layer applications onto concrete surfaces.
- Its prime usage is to prepare concrete surfaces prior to
the application of a protective coating system.
- Surface irregularities of up to 3mm can be filled with a
scrape coat application.
- Ideally suited for filling blow holes and all surface blemishes.
- Keep It out of reach of children.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, and eye/face protection.
- After contact with the skin, wash immediately with plenty of clean water.
- In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice.
- One year from the date of MFG in original closed packaging.
- Store in a cool & dry place.